Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 February 2024

I fell in love with a girl

 

I fell in love with a girl


I fell in love with a girl

In such a small crumb

I loved her even more

When I kissed her hand.


His eyes are like black coal

Lips beautiful like sweet raspberries

And her breasts are like hills on the plain,

Which give so much satisfaction to me.


And when I look into her eyes

This is the world I see

Everything sparkles with colors

Like a rainbow on sunny days.


But when he talks sweetly to me

My heart is beating loudly like a bell

And I already know that I love her sweetly

Like birds in spring.


I would run to hell for her

He rose like a bird to the sky

I would walk through hot coals

And nothing will stop me from being with her everywhere.


And I think my love will survive with her

She knows I love her

And I will never leave her

Like the love that blooms in me with her.


Author Jacek Marek Krawczyk

Kraków 2024/02/05


Tłumaczył komputer


No comments:

Post a Comment

jacek-43-43@o2.pl